Partner Program – Sell Direct
- Partner engages their client offering the BURR set of services.
- Partner may optionally provide all equipment (backup appliance(s)), startup and configuration services.
- Partner is responsible for providing first level of support services.
- T1 CO provides second level of support services to either partner or partner clients.
- T1 CO provides seed backup processing services.
- T1 CO makes available to the partner the necessary equipment and services to perform an initial storage analysis service to better understand the prospects backup needs and provide a better cost estimate.
- T1 CO invoices partner directly on a monthly basis.
- The Partner will use the “Bulk” pricing based on “Storage Sales”. Bulk storage can be used by the partner to service multiple clients. The partner is free to sell at whatever price they want. With bulk pricing T1 CO will invoice the partner directly. Bulk pricing is only available under the “Sell Direct” program. “Storage Sales” is defined as the total amount of compressed and de-duplicated storage being maintained on T1 CO’s primary server farm and backup appliance. There are six tiers (types) of storage, each with its own price structure:
Online storage – for mission critical server-based backups
Mobile – for laptop, workstation and end point devices (Android and IOS)
Archive storage – for low-reference, low-value data
Local only – for local disk-to-disk backups
Parked storage – for long term compliance data
DR Hot Site storage – to maintain warm failover VMs in the DR hot site
In addition there are onetime costs for the following:
- Backup Appliance
- Onsite Installation & Configuration
- Initial Seed Backup Processing