Partner Program – Sell With
- Partner provides referrals and may do warm introduction.
- T1 Co provides all equipment (backup appliance(s)), startup and configuration services.
- T1 Co provides necessary equipment and services to perform an initial storage analysis service to better understand the prospects backup needs and provide a better cost estimate.
- T1 Co provides seed processing services including the transportation of all seed media.
- T1 Co provides billing services directly to partner clients on a monthly basis.
- T1 Co provides 24 x 7 first level support services directly to partner clients.
- T1 Co provides setup and maintenance of all backup jobs.
- T1 Co maintains all software upgrades to core components of all T1 Co-supplied backup appliances.
- Partner is paid a monthly commission of the total customer invoice and paid on the “Storage Sales” of each client. “Storage Sales” is defined as the total amount of compressed and de-duplicated storage being maintained on T1 Co’s primary server farm and backup appliance. There are six tiers (types) of storage, each with its own price structure:
Online storage – for mission critical server-based backups
Mobile – for laptop, workstation and end point devices (Android and IOS)
Archive storage – for low-reference, low-value data
Local only – for local disk-to-disk backups
Parked storage – for long term compliance data
DR Hot Site storage – to maintain warm failover VMs in the DR hot site
In addition there are onetime costs for the following:
- Backup Appliance
- Onsite Installation & Configuration
- Initial Seed Backup Processing